Wednesday, August 12, 2026

WIP 10mm Republican Roman Army Part 2

 Finished basing the troops. I ran out of steel 20x40mm bases and had to improvise. I had some plastic bases hanging about that I cut down to size. So here are the Hastatii with Pilum and Shield.

Hastatii with Pilum and Shield.

And the Cavalry based and flocked. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi John,. Luis at one point was talking about organizing a 10mm Carthaginian campaign game and I believe both Graham and I said we'd be interested. Graham can correct me if I misunderstood. We were exchanging troops at my local breakfast hangout. On my end I purchased this army, got it painted, now I'am getting it based and ready for action. Pictures of my progress have been forwarded to Luis. If nothing else I will have to do a 2nd opposing force for some small scale l'Art de la Guere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, tiny little horses as well, I am seriously in awe. I have extra magnifying lenses just for 28mm stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one too. I should post pictures of my 6mm Medieval/Crusader armies. I painted them 40 years ago when I still had my eyesight and a steadier hand. We wanted WRG armies that we could use on a bar table on a Saturday afternoon at our local drinking hole.

      Delete