As I reported last month, Paul Smith passed away. I was recently asked to look through his miniatures and offer suggestions for their disposal. The figures below have made their way to my home.
While going through his collection, I discovered some figures I had originally donated for the Time Tripper game we ran back in 2018. These included a TARDIS along with a squad of Daleks (purchased from Black Tree Design) which Paul had painted for the event, as well as a Canadian Forces section from the Canadian manufacturer Full Battle Rattle, painted by Les.
| Daleks painted by Paul |
The original SPI Time Tripper board game revolved around a US squad "unstuck in time" from the jungles of Vietnam in the late 1960s. For our updated tabletop version, we modified the scenario to feature troops representing the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI) operating in the mountains of Afghanistan in the first decade of the 21st century.
At this time I am unable to confirm if Full Battle Rattle are still open.
No comments:
Post a Comment