Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Sarissa Precision - Streets of Rome

 We just passed a long weekend in Canada, with Thanksgiving Monday. Amongst the time spent prepping a turkey, preparing a two bread dry dressing, and making cranberry sauce I went to work on the Streets of Rome kits I had purchased from Sarissa Precision.  

The first built was the Roman Watch Tower - T101. I used some of the 28 mm Dark Age figures I'm painting for scale.

Semi Detached Small - Flat Roof T078. Roman Command Group that is being worked on for scale, with three DBA elements of AUX on the roof to provide an idea of the footprint available

Semi-Detached Small Mixed Shop/Domus T030 on the right  and Lower Rank Insula Corner T004 on the left of the square. 

All in all, I was fairly happy with the ease these buildings fitted together. Other than the Watch Tower, the roofs and top floor lift off allowing access to ground floor. To be honest I am very much in mind to keep these as is, and not bothering to paint them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment