Sunday, October 23, 2022

WIP - Numidian Field Force

 Last August when I was out east on vacation I purchased a pack of African War Elephants by Victrix from Lantzalot Game Store in Blockhouse. I have been wanting to see these up close since they first became available and at the store I made an impulse purchase.  On my 2nd trip to the shop for a Bolt Action game day, I acquired a 2nd package and arranged to have my purchases of the day shipped directly to my address in Montreal.

I knew that I had some Numidian Light Cavalry from Old Glory Miniatures that were already painted. They have been seconded to my Roman Army, but now they are the start of another field force. I already had some Victrix Greek Archers and Balearic Slingers in the pile of shame that could be allocated to this project.

My intension is to have the Elephants completed within the next two weeks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment