Friday, October 7, 2022

Inspector Spacetime, Not!!

 Located in the Town of Mount-Royal/ Ville Mont-Royal is a red telephone booth. Directions to reach it using public transit can be found here. I am not sure if this is a true picture or not, I have passed by a couple of time but have never stopped to take a photo.

The reason I bring this up is as a household, we have recently started watching Community during our supper hour. We have gone through stages. Rowan Atkinson in Maigret, Jeeves and Wooster with Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie, as examples of our viewing tastes. This is my first experience with Community and earlier this week I was introduced to Inspector Spacetime

It reminded me I had recently acquired a new TARDIS from Black Tree Design. The previous one was resin, and has been travelling since taking part in a Time Tripper Game at Cangames in Ottawa in 2019. She will return when ready. 

This is a nice metal model, which came in 5 pieces, So as I titled this post, Inspector Spacetime, Not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment