Sunday, February 5, 2023

Hilltop Hovel - 15mm

 In truth, this is more than a hovel. I picked up this resin kit on sale years ago, and finally painted it about 2017. I am in a state of having to downside and I am making my way through my various storage boxes. This is an item I will keep, but I don't think I ever posted it to my blog. The AHPC is keeping me busy painting on new projects, but I may be resorting to unpublished items to provide my own Blog with a little more content. 

The troops used to provide scale are  Dark Age 15mm Essex Welsh that I purchased at Cangames in the early years of this century. 





The Welsh Dark Age Army (DBA III/19) was a really decent purchase. I don't think I paid more than $30 CDN at the Cangames Marketplace. It was a steal. That weekend I participated in the Cangames DBA tournament with it and won 2nd place. As you can see it came with lots of options.






1 comment:

  1. 'Hovels' fit for a lord especially atop the hill that you have based them on. They look beaut; the army would be fighting amongst itself to be quartered there!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete