Monday, September 7, 2026

WIP - Late Roman Archers

Late last month, I engaged in a bloody battle in the east—my Age of Invasions Late Roman warband took on Helge’s formidable Sassanids. The Eastern Hordes ultimately claimed victory, but it was a fantastic game nonetheless. Sadly, my grand plans to open a "Fast Elephant BBQ" franchise were soundly thwarted.





That match made one thing abundantly clear: my warband was desperately lacking long-range firepower. To fix the issue, I placed an order with Wargames Foundry on August 21st. Just one week later, on the 28th, two packs of LR019 - Late Roman Archers arrived at my doorstep—giving me enough figures to field two full units of Warriors. Excellent service, as always!

Haystacks and Late Roman Archers are prepped

Yesterday on my Discord Paint & Chat channel, I worked on the archers and a Stone Animal Enclosure. The enclosure was a cheap resin piece I snagged from Warlord Games just to pad my order for cheaper shipping. 

Warlord Games - Stone Animal Enclosure

Wargames Foundry LR019 - Late Roman Archers


No comments:

Post a Comment