Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Now For Something Completely Different

 Last month when I was on vacation in Nova Scotia I ended up at Lantzalot Game Store  in Blockhouse, NS. I was completely blown away by the width and breathe of what was available. If you find yourself on the south shore I'd advise making a side trip to this shop.

Upper Floor Gaming Room. Lance of Lantzalot Games on the left.

I picked up a Victrix War Elephant, as everyone needs war elephants and a selection of  buildings from TT Combat Tabletop Scenics Eastern Empire range. Last night I built  the Machiya Shop (TTSCW-EES-016)



After visiting the store, we went for lunch, at the Seaside Shanty not far from the Oak Island money pit. The fish and chips were fantastic, as was the view.


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's on Blockhouse? I have some TTC building and they are very nice. An yes everyone needs a Heffalump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was completely blown away finding this treasure in Blockhouse. I returned for a Bolt Action game day. Paul and I ran his Fallschirmjägers against the Japanese. A fun day for all

      Delete